Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which team should I cheer for (college basketball)?

I live in Arkansas, but I'm originally from Missouri. I cheer for the Tigers, but I would like another team to cheer for. The problem is I like almost all of them (except KU...)



I really like both Kentucky, and Tennessee (which I hear you're not suppose to like both). I really like a fast-paced offense with a lot of jump shots (which is why I like Tennessee so much).



Is it okay to cheer for two SEC teams? I don't know if this is sac religious as a fan or not. I just know who I like to watch



Also, if anyone knows of any other teams that fit my description of a fun team to watch, let me know. I never know what games to watch on Saturday if none of the aforementioned teams are playing. I know Georgetown games are boring, even if they are good.



Which team should I cheer for (college basketball)?nba score





Well if your choosing between Kentucky and Tennessee, choose Kentucky, because most Tennessee fans have no knowledge whatsoever, and constantly go on other teams boards to talk about how they are the number one team in the country even though they have lost twice, and that's not an opinion, that's a fact.



Which team should I cheer for (college basketball)?jerseys ,nba teams



why not kansas?



how about duke or ucla. they're beast or maybe michigan state.
I think you should root for Duke. They have an awesome coach (Coach K), really good fans, and it is a really good school. Very competitive with basketball there.
I personally am a Michigan State fan. That being said you probably would not like their style. I think if you are into great up and down style teams then there are two of the best very close to you. The Memphis Tigers are not only the #1 ranked team in the country, they are also probably the most exciting to watch. Tennessee has great players as well as a great up and down style game. They play each other this year and that is a CAN'T MISS game. If you are looking for a team further from you look at USC they have a great team and an outstanding freshman in O.J Mayo who is fun to watch!.
well im from indiana.. so i say cheer for any indiana school.. except purdue.. thats what i do..



for basketball i cheer for IU..Butler..and Notre Dame...



i favor Butler the most just because it is right down the street from me.
TEXAS A%26amp;M FTW!
That's just wrong. It's almost like saying I like Duke and North Carolina. Fast paced offense with a lot of jump shots sound a lot like Duke... however with the whole local issue I would like Kentucky. Kentucky fans are very loyal.
Uconn all the way player.
ditch tennesse and kentucky. you need to pull for the crimson tide man!!!
NONE



cheer for NBA teams, the real basketball teams



like the Rockets, Nuggets, or Phoenix Suns
I don't know about any of that stuff you were talking about, I just know that you should cheer for the Gators any chance you get...they're the only ones anyone should cheer for! ;o) GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace