Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think that the Duke ( mens college basketball) will go all the way this year?

I personally think that the Duke Blue Devils are overrated. Along with J.J. Redick, he is a heck of a shooter I agree, but isn't as clutch as everyone thinks. I wouldnt be surprised to see them fall in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8.



I got Nova winning it all!



Do you think that the Duke ( menscollegebasketball) will go all the way this year?nba shop





no, i think that the field is very deep this year and they'll get bumped. I'm picking UCLA this year



Do you think that the Duke ( menscollegebasketball) will go all the way this year?nba schedules ,nba teams



no, i don't.
No. They'll get to the Final Four. Villanova will go all the way.
no, even if they make it to the final they are going to lose to UCONN
no
no
No ,UCONN has too much size.
No I think they will make to the Final Four, but they will no surpass the awesome Connecticut team.
no way, they can't even get out of their own bracket. They'll lose to LSU in the Sweet 16.
I have them going to the Elite 8. They have the best 2 seed in their region, Texas, so it will be hard.
No doubt about it!!!
I think they will go to the championship game but will lose to uconn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace