Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am intersted in going to college become a Pharmacist; and I want to know what the course work is l

I am also intersted in playing basketball in college. I want to know how difficult the cirriculum is and if it is possible to play basketball during the 2 pre-requiste years.



I am intersted in going tocollegebecome a Pharmacist; and I want to know what the course work is like?nba mvp





I went to school with two guys who wanted to become pharmacists. They were also on the basketball team. They chose Biology as their major, and then had no problem getting into their chosen pharmacy programs. You can do it, especially if you're going to a smallercollegewhere it is easier to work with the profs.



I am intersted in going tocollegebecome a Pharmacist; and I want to know what the course work is like?nba trades ,nba teams



you should try and go online and see what it is like.
ur going to have to take biology and chemistry, so b prepared for that. and its up to you if you think you can handle all the responsibility of working towards a career and playin basketball
from what i understand it's pretty difficult and time consuming, i doubt you could play basketball at the same time, i was seriously considering this once
Pharmacist school is really hard. If you plan on playing on the Division I team, you should think it over. Most athletes have social science majors, cause normally science/ engineering majors require a lot of work and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace