Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im 6'11, I want to play basketball in college how can I become known?

when I graduated High school I was 6'7



b-ball coaches always asked me to try out for the team but I never had any interest



im 21 now and have grown to 6'11 my friend took me to these courts where guys that play for local colleges here play - a lot of them were my size and i was doing pretty good against them they were all asking me what school i played for



if i can get a scholarship intocollegethat would be great how can i become known



Im 6'11, I want to play basketball incollegehow can I become known?nba ballers phenom





Go to the local Community College and ask to meet the Basketball coach. If you are 6'11" the chances are he will be happy to see you. Mark Eaton (I think that was his name) was the center for the Jazz years ago, he was defensive player of the year one year. Thats basically what he did. He was a mechanic who was convinced he should play basketball because of his size. He went to the local CC and from there finished up hiscollegeat a Div 1 program and the rest is basketball history, so to speak.



Im 6'11, I want to play basketball incollegehow can I become known?2006 nba draft ,nba teams



play with the varsity team of the school...and let them build you up to their coach...you have to be overimpressive though...
Too late... you only had one chance and you blew it.
go to a strip club and get shot at..then ur on espn for sure
Train and be great if you don't train you will fail miserably
you need to make a tape of yourself and send it to schools. if your not playing in hs theres no other way
The best answer here is to make a tape or just send letters. Try some smaller schools, even community colleges. At your size you will definitely get some replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace