Thursday, December 3, 2009

In your opinion who is the most overrated college basketball player of all time?

I have to go with Hansbourough on this one.



In your opinion who is the most overratedcollegebasketball player of all time?nba all star





I am going old school on you but I would say it was Sam Bowie. Who??? Sam Bowie, the man drafted one spot ahead of Micheal Jordan. Ouch. That set the Trailblazers back ten years. Hakeem Olajuwon was drafted ahead of Jordan too, but he did win two championships and was a very good player.



In your opinion who is the most overratedcollegebasketball player of all time?tickets ,nba teams



Elton Brand
Kwame Brown and Micheal Olowokandi. Both 1st picks. Both giant busts
Noah. The Bulls picked him up thinking he would be real good and I must say I think he sucks.
JJ Reddick hands down!!!
Patrick Ewing. Did win a title, but had a lot of big game chokes.
I like Tyler Hansborough...I would say Joakim Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace