Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you have any NCAA Basketball picks?

I know it's early but if you, have anycollegebasketball knowledge and paid attention last year (knowing who will be back) and who will be upcoming freshmen attending certain schools. What would be at least your top 15 NCAA picks for the 06'-07' season? Starting with your top team.



Do you have any NCAA Basketball picks?nba rules





Top 3:



Florida



Carolina



Kansas



I do think Carolina will be tough to beat by the time March gets here....very, very talented.....and they have Roy Williams, one of the best in the business



Kansas is having alot of problems right now.....but have some very good players



Do you have any NCAA Basketball picks?nba live ,nba teams



I think most people would agree with Florida being number 1. Sorry that's all I will give you, I'm too lazy to give you the rest. I will give my pick for worst team. The University of Minnesota Gophers who lost yesterday to a Division 2 school. Awful.
my top 5



1. Kansas



2. Florida



3. N. Carolina



4. Duke



5. Ohio State
1. Florida



2. Ohio St.



3. Kansas



4. Pitt



5. LSU



6. UCLA



7. Wisconsin



8. Duke



9. Arizona



10. Marquette



11. Creighton



12. Boston College



13. Indiana



14. Wisconsin



15. Southern Ilinois
Look out for georgetown and michigan state. I would like to say Kansas as national chamion but they have been chokes lately.
I think Kansas and FL are the two teams to watch this year.



I'm really hoping for a Jayhawk vs. Tarheels game during march madness this year, that would be a great match up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace